Saturday, August 10, 2013

My First Post of My New Blog!

This blog is going to be a partly about me and my family, partly cooking, partly cleaning, partly self-help and partly whatever else makes me happy!  Hi there!

My friend has a great blog and every time I read it I am inspired to write too!  Up until a few months ago I had my own website just for my blog - but when we were having financial difficulties and someone offered me $500 for the domain name I sold it.  So here I am starting on a clean slate with a renewed resolve to post regularly.

I chose the title of this blog very deliberately.  Choose Happiness - this has been an important mantra in my life and something I am trying to ingrain in my children.  Choosing happiness is not always the easiest thing to do, especially when you are prone to depression (as I am) and when you just feel like throwing in the towel (as I often do!).  Choosing happiness can really be hard work!

Anyhow - please excuse my excessive use of dashes, exclamation points and smiley faces and enjoy the ride! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment