Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kitties and Pancakes



Yesterday the kids wanted to be kitties - I think they are the cutest kitties I've ever seen!

Today is Saturday and I decided to start a new tradition of making homemade pancakes for breakfast.  I can't remember the last time I made pancakes from scratch (I don't count Bisquick as made from scratch, lol).  So I went to my favorite recipe go to website - www.allrecipes.com - they are the bomb.  Anytime you need a good recipe just search there, find the recipe with the most reviews and most stars and you're golden.  Make sure to read a couple of the reviews too, they often have helpful tips to make the recipe just that much better.  This particular pancake recipe has 5 stars and over 5,000 reviews.  You can find it HERE They are called "Fluffy Pancakes" and my whole family loved them, even the picky Hubbster.


I got this "Cupcake Batter Dispenser" at Bed, Bath and Beyond (you can find it HERE) and it is perfect for dispensing pancake batter as well!  I thought the $15 price was a bit steep for a plastic cup but I have actually gotten a lot of use out of it and it caters to my OCD type personality.  I like that it holds a lot of batter - it always surprises me when I fit an entire boxed cake mix in it.

Try making a new tradition of your own today :) Happy Saturday Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment