Monday, September 2, 2013

Hot Air Balloons


Last week I was lucky enough to get my parents and sister to come for a 4 day visit.  I always look forward to them visiting, I love seeing the kids interacting with their grandparents and Aunt Melanie and I love just being able to talk and spend time with them.

The weekend they came happened to be the "Spirit of Boise" hot air balloon fest.  My mom has always loved hot air balloons and the day we went she added "Ride in a hot air balloon" to her bucket list.  That same day her dream was realized!  The balloon below is the one we rode in, it was the "The Jelly Bean" - they even gave us little bags of Jelly Belly jelly beans when we got out of the balloon.  All of the kids took a ride except Lexi and all of the adults rode too (except Chris, he stayed home).


Both Brooklyn and Liam tried to chicken out right before we got off the ground but we had them stay in and they both ended up enjoying themselves.



The Jelly Bean


Balloons!


Arriving at Ann Morrison Park.


Mom, London, Brooklyn and I getting ready to take off.


Dad, Melanie and Liam getting ready for take off.


Melanie, Liam and Dad up in the air!


Brooklyn and Mickey!




Brooklyn and London at Ann Morrison Park


London loved being carried by Aunt Melanie!










No comments:

Post a Comment