Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December

For me December equals Christmas. Time for baking, listening to Christmas music, doing good deeds, snow, decorating the tree and all that stuff that gives you the warm fuzzies. We got our tree the Saturday after Christmas which was perfect because I like to get a jump on Christmas right after Thanksgiving (although you can count me out of the Black Friday train wreck!)

We all went and picked out the tree together. 



Chris always does the annoying job of tying it down - love him!


Then we decorated it the next day. The kids were super excited because they got new pajamas too. I was excited because I got a picture of them all looking at the camera and smiling!  


Did I mention only the top third of the tree is decorated?  The kids decorated the bottom but London kept undecorating it and bringing me all the ornaments - so up they went. 


Last week we watched The Christmas Story with Brooklyn - she loves it. 


Then to really get us in the holiday spirit we got snow!!!!!


A good 6" too!!


Chris made the kids a mini sledding hill with snow from the driveway. 

Fun times!!

On Sunday we had Spencer and Melea and baby Jack over for dinner. Before they got there Chris called out to me from the front room "Honey! I'm covered in kids!"


The kids just love their dad, and so do I!!






No comments:

Post a Comment