Sunday, May 22, 2016

It's really been 2 years since I've posted??

Hard to believe, I know!  Time flies when you have kids, it's crazy!  Not even sure where to start to get you all caught up.

All first we have Chris's job change.  This January he took a job at D & B Supply's corporate office working on their internal software.  It has been a big change for all of us since we have been used to having him home for the past decade.  As Liam told his Aunt Ann "My dad used to be a dad....now he is a real dad and goes to work everyday." Anyhow, Chris absolutely loves his new job - the company, the coworkers, the work itself - all make for a perfect fit.  He is still doing some of his own stuff on nights and weekends so he stays pretty busy.  Also, with D & B Supply we get a nice employee discount and because of that our yard has really improved, Chris has stocked up on DeWalt tools, and I got my first two pairs of cowgirl boots.



I'm still homeschooling the children and I love having them during the days. Brooklyn and Liam started Kung Fu last fall and have really enjoyed it.  London also participated for a few months but didn't really like it so I took her out.




I am no longer the secretary in the Relief Society but I now teach the 6-7 year olds in Primary.  I have Liam in my class along with 7 other boys and 1 girl.  They are quite the lively bunch of kids!

Last year my parents moved from Pocatello to Twin Falls, now that they are 2 hours closer we are able to visit more often and we love it.

I can't think of anything else major that has happened in the last two years (except I no longer have any kids in diapers).  I do have a desire to keep up on this blog but I can't guarantee it will happen - I will try though!  I have some different ideas/opinions and recipes I'd like to start sharing soon. In the meantime here are some cute pics of the kiddros. 



Family Reunion 2015 @ Pinedell Lodge


Christmas 2015


Easter 2016


Family Pictures Summer 2015


Yesterday - Lexi saw Hello Kitty on her pillowcase and asked if she could have whiskers like Hello Kitty, then London wanted to be a kitty too, then Liam wanted to be a dog so he could chase the kitties and Brooklyn wanted to be a bear to chase the dog, haha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment